What's new
IPTV SAT FORUM

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Verified Top Vip Premium IpTv and Cccam With Over 25.000 CH. 4k 3D HD

pepe500

Reaction score
WARNING!!! > ΠΡΟΕΙΔΟΠΟΙΗΣΗ!!!

People are a fraud, I paid, I transferred paypal to their account> enduroiptv@gmail.com <for myself and my friend money for a year in advance for 2 iptv lists and after 2 months I was completely disconnected from the list, I want to ask if this is the credibility of the company. on fraud and extortion of money.

Οι άνθρωποι είναι απατεώνας, πλήρωσα, μετέφερα το paypal στον λογαριασμό τους> enduroiptv@gmail.com <για μένα και τον φίλο μου χρήματα για ένα χρόνο προκαταβολικά για 2 λίστες iptv και μετά από 2 μήνες αποσυνδέθηκα εντελώς από τη λίστα, θέλω να ρωτήσω αν αυτή είναι η αξιοπιστία της εταιρείας.για απάτη και εκβίαση χρημάτων.

I don't mean the wasted 90 euro anymore, but that no one would be fooled by scammers anymore.
Δεν εννοώ πια τα χαμένα 90 ευρώ, αλλά ότι κανένας δεν θα ξεγελιόταν πια από απατεώνες.

Rekap69;2879770 said:
:mad: Be aware of this scammer, stay away from this seller, false advertising.
Do not buy

Hello, my friend, you're right, I was deceived too, and my friend whom I talked into this scam enduroiptv@gmail.com

Trotoloko;2881671 said:
As pepe500 says: enduro iptv is a big scammer and fake provider.
To all: Be careful

pepe500

Reaction score
Email for Test:
enduro-iptv@gnail.com
New Summer Offer For Some Days

People are a fraud, I paid, I transferred paypal to their account> enduroiptv@gmail.com <for myself and my friend money for a year in advance for 2 iptv lists and after 2 months I was completely disconnected from the list, I want to ask if this is the credibility of the company. on fraud and extortion of money.

Οι άνθρωποι είναι απατεώνας, πλήρωσα, μετέφερα το paypal στον λογαριασμό τους> enduroiptv@gmail.com <για μένα και τον φίλο μου χρήματα για ένα χρόνο προκαταβολικά για 2 λίστες iptv και μετά από 2 μήνες αποσυνδέθηκα εντελώς από τη λίστα, θέλω να ρωτήσω αν αυτή είναι η αξιοπιστία της εταιρείας.για απάτη και εκβίαση χρημάτων.

I don't mean the wasted 90 euro anymore, but that no one would be fooled by scammers anymore.
Δεν εννοώ πια τα χαμένα 90 ευρώ, αλλά ότι κανένας δεν θα ξεγελιόταν πια από απατεώνες.

Rekap69;2879770 said:
Do not buy

Hello, my friend, you're right, I was deceived too, and my friend whom I talked into this scam enduroiptv@gmail.com

Trotoloko;2881671 said:

pepe500

Reaction score

Rekap69;2879770 said:
Do not buy

Trotoloko;2881671 said:

pepe500

Reaction score
Email for Test:
enduroiptv@gnail.com
New Summer Offer For Some Days
Iptv Worldwide:
1 year 95 euro
Lifetime 145 euro

Rekap69;2879770 said:
Do not buy

Trotoloko;2881671 said:

pepe500

Reaction score

Rekap69;2879770 said:
Do not buy

Trotoloko;2881671 said:

pepe500

Reaction score

Rekap69;2879770 said:
Do not buy

Trotoloko;2881671 said:

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.