XCIPTV for Smart TVThe app is only available for Android, so if your TV is running Android TV/Google TV, it will work perfectly. If you choose an LG/ Samsung TV (currently the only 2 major vendors that don’t use Android), you can also use XCIPTV via the TV +TV box (Android TV Box, Firestick, Chromecast, and more).
Here are the steps on how to install XCIPTV on Smart Android TV.
How to Download and Install
- Open your Smart TV App Store.
- Search XCIPTV
- Click Install and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
How to Setup and Activate IPTV Subscription on XCIPTVYou can log into XCIPTV through the Xtream Codes Api. This information can be found in your inbox after you purchase an IPTV subscription.
If you have an M3U URL playlist, check out this article to learn how to extract Xtream Codes login credentials from M3U
- Open the XCIPTV player on your device.
- Fill in Xtream Codes Api information (Server URL, Username, Password) and click Sign In when finished.
- Wait a minute or two for the media contents to load.
- That’s it! You have successfully set up XCIPTV APK with your preferred IPTV service.