What's new
IPTV SAT FORUM

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOW TO INSTALL THE 2021 LATEST VERSION OF SMART TV ON SAMSUNG SMART TV?

Xtrixtvnet

Reaction score
Recently, we have received many messages that our customers have issues downloading Smart IPTV on their Samsung Smart tv.

kesu1.png

We have found that Smart tv has updated a new version on 2021-11-22. So how to download the newest smart IPTV on Samsung tv?

1653447422713.png

Here is the way to download and install Samsung smart iptv 2021. In order to increase the success rate of installation, I recommend that you use a USB disk.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You need to prepare two things:

-Prepare a computer -Prepare a formatted USB

First: Connect the formatted USB with computer.

Second: Open your computer browser and enter the link: https://iptvintvbox.com/download/smart-iptv-plugin/

Then: Click the DOWNLOAD and download the compressed file and unzip it, then put the unzipped file into the USB.

Last: Insert the USB into your Samsung Smart TV and the file will be installed automatically.

Note: please DO NOT download the application in the Google Play Store, it is fake. It’s better to use our link to download Samsung smart iptv apk.
1653447501804.png

• But it should be noted that not all Samsung TVs are suitable. Some specifications may not be able to install successfully. If it cannot be installed automatically, this method is not applicable.
  • We are also looking for a more comprehensive and suitable method, hoping to be universal. We will continue to update!

If you still have problem on iptv samsung tv, please contact me: Add my WhatsApp + 86 17688768267 Or Click HERE

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.